1. Membership—All players participating in the ATA National Championships must be a member of the ATA. Individual, family, multi-year, and life memberships are available.
2. Tournament Registration—A player may register for the tournament online or by mail. Applicants must name their doubles partner and pay for the full team.
3. Starting time confirmation—Players are responsible for obtaining starting times by reviewing the draw which will be posted on our website by July 23, 2012. Please note: There will be no refunds once the draw has been posted.
4. Tournament Check In — ALL players (Adults & Juniors) must check in at the B Ocean Hotel prior to reporting to the courts to receive a players badge. Players will not be allowed to play without a players badge. This rule applies to ALL players including doubles partners.
5. Rules – The ATA National Championships will be governed under the USTA Rules in the Friend at Court. All matches will be the best 2 out of 3 sets, with a 12 point tie breaker at 6 games all. Regular scoring will be used for all matches. Alternative scoring may be required in the case of inclement weather.
Tournament registration is now open please click the link below to register online.